Position Purpose: The Inventory Worker supplies necessary material to the operations teams.
Employment Type: Regular, Full-Time
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate process
- Clean and organize the warehouse and related work areas
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly recommended
- Basic computer literacy
- Previous experience with inventory management
- Must be able to travel and work overtime, weekends and evenings as needed
- Possess and maintain a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must pass a Motor Vehicle Record check with minimal infractions (2 in the past 3 years)
- This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday.
- Willing and able to pass a physical examination and a drug and alcohol screen
- Work includes heavy lifting and carrying (typically up to 50-100 lbs.)
MICA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
MICA Corporation participates in the federal government’s E-Verify program.
E-Verify, an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration, allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers.
Newly hired employees will be required to provide legally acceptable proof of their identity and authorization to work in the United States.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Learn more at E-Verify website or call 1-800-255-7688